AD-Village (http://ad-village.com) is a hot new online advertising startup. It’s a fun place with a flexible team environment. The fast pace of development means you can show your friends and family what you accomplished last week. We are hiring for our offices in San Francisco and Milpitas, and you can do a portion of the work remotely.
USER INTERFACE DESIGNER INTERN
The User Interface Designer Intern position is part-time (minimum 10-20 hours per week). The position can be done remotely on flexible hours, offers stock options, can potentially convert into a full-time position. You should be able to do some of the following and/or learn the rest:
• PHP 5.x
• CSS and HTML
• Eclipse with PDT (with PHP plugin)
• Leverage your background in independent or freelance projects (send us hyperlinks to your previous work)
• Follow an extremely agile lifecycle model: we’re aiming for a maximum 3-day feedback loop turnaround
• Incorporate feedback from the business team directly into the design
• Self-starter and quick learner who works well both in a team and independently
• Strong and proactive leadership skills, and ability to prioritize
• Enthusiastic about the product and supports fellow team members
• Evangelize and promote AD-Village externally
• Attend or remotely dial into regular team meetings and additional relevant meetings
As with every job, responsibility and a drive to work will go a long way to ensuring you make the best of your experience.
For inquiries, please contact Juan at email@example.com.