AD-Village (http://ad-village.com) is a hot new online advertising startup. It’s a fun place with a flexible team environment. The fast pace of development means you can show your friends and family what you accomplished last week. We are hiring for our offices in San Francisco and Milpitas, and you can do a portion of the work remotely.
The PR Intern position is part-time (minimum 10-20 hours per week). The position can be done remotely on flexible hours, offers stock options, and can potentially convert into a full-time position. You should be able to do some of the following and learn the rest:
• Develop relationships with members of the press (we’ve been on ABC, BlogTalkRadio, BusinessWeek blogs, CBS, Lalawag, Network Solutions, TechCrunch, TechZulu, and many more so far)
• Draft bullet points covering AD-Village’s news
• Get press to write about AD-Village in a relevant context
• Stay up to date with the latest online advertising news (AdAge, AdWeek, MediaPost, etc.)
• Write press releases for PR Web and other press release outlets
• Aim to be promoted to an in-house PR position
• Strong and proactive leadership skills, and ability to prioritize
• Enthusiastic about the product and supports fellow team members
• Evangelize and promote AD-Village externally
• Attend or remotely dial into regular team meetings and additional relevant meetings
For inquiries, please contact Juan at email@example.com.