AD-Village (http://ad-village.com) is a hot new online advertising startup. It’s a fun place with a flexible team environment. The fast pace of development means you can show your friends and family what you accomplished last week. We are hiring for our offices in San Francisco and Milpitas, and you can do a portion of the work remotely.
The Marketing Intern position is part-time (minimum 10-20 hours per week). The position can be done remotely on flexible hours, offers stock options, and can potentially convert into a full-time position. You should be able to do some of the following and learn the rest:
• Use Social Networking (Web 2.0) techniques to market to customers
• Provide feedback and materials for viral marketing campaigns
• Write compelling marketing copy
• Learn SEO techniques to increase our traffic ranking
• Create newsletters and update the corporate blog
• Manage community perception and comment on news sites and blogs
• Stay up to date with the latest online advertising news (AdAge, AdWeek, MediaPost, etc.)
• Aim to be promoted to a Marketing Manager position, directly managing staff
• Self-starter and quick learner who works well both in a team and independently
• Strong and proactive leadership skills, and ability to prioritize
• Enthusiastic about the product and supports fellow team members
• Evangelize and promote AD-Village externally
• Attend or remotely dial into regular team meetings and additional relevant meetings
For inquiries, please contact Juan at email@example.com.